Answer to Life's Questions, Believe, blessings, blogging, children, contentment, Destiny, Determination, dream journal, family, Fear, friends, fulfillment, Goals, God, Life, life's obsession, Love, magic, Peace, positive thinking, postaweek2011, Regret, Soul's Purpose, universe, Wisdom, writing
1. Finish my novel and get it published (already!), so I can finally call myself an author.
2. Write once a day, even if it’s just one page, one paragraph, one sentence.
3. Blog at least once a week vs. once every six months.
4. Eradicate the word “guilt” from my vocabulary.
5. While I’m at it, eradicate the words “regret”, “fear” and “I can’t”, too.
6. Be selfish more often—it’s okay to put myself first once in a while.
7. Believe I am where I am supposed to be, right now, at this moment.
8. Live in a constant state of gratefulness, even if it’s only for the small miracles that I take for granted every day. Like getting out of bed in the morning, breathing in and out, walking through the sometimes monotonous motions of my everyday life, feeling, thinking, tasting, seeing, touching and experiencing all that’s around me to the fullest.
9. Meditate more.
10. Finally admit to myself that I am a really, really great mom. And in order to continue to be so, I must strictly follow #4, #5 and #6 above!
11. Be open to love: blind, crazy, mad, addicting, utterly unconditional, foolish love. Like when I was seventeen.
12. Realize that “living in the moment” isn’t really cliché after all.
13. Stop regretting the past.
14. Continue forgiving those who have “trespassed against me”, even if they choose not to.
15. Stop procrastinating all that I am afraid of. (See #5 above).
16. Stop complaining.
17. Stop swearing (so much).
18. Run a 5k.
19. Surround myself with positive people and when negativity invades my days, follow #7 and #8 above.